Monday, September 20, 2010

The Photos You've All Been Waiting For.

Pay close attention, people, because I'm not going to say this again:

Pictures taken of me will never ever look good. Never. I am UNphotogenic.

This was at the orientation. The end of it, more precisely. The morning after the last sleep I got for a very long time.
The first meal I ate in France. Okay, well, to be fair, the first meal I ate out of America. We were somewhere around Spain at the time.
The REAL first meal I ate in France. I can see how utterly shocked you all are.
Some pictures of my room that I took only a few days after arriving.
A good example of what the houses look like here. This is the view from our porch.
The beach. I told you it was cliché. I want to go back...
Yeah. Really are no words for this one.

Okay, so I'm being yelled at to go to bed, and these pictures take years to upload, so we'll save the rest for another time. I've put up all the good ones anyway.

~Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment